AERSOSOL BASED FIRE SUPRRESSION : DSPA
Highly innovative aerosol generators, which can be used for fire extinguishing and suppression purposes. The products are used all over the world by governments, fire fighters, first responders and various industries.
DSPA aerosol was developed as an alternative to Halon and other conventional extinguishing agents like CO2, FM200, Inergen etc with an objective of offering significant savings in installation and maintenance. It does not require any pressure vessels, manifolds, nozzles or pipe work. Furthermore, unlike other agents, DSPA is environmentally friendly. DSPA Aerosol is uniquely safe and effective.
Aerosol generator consist of a solid aerosol forming compound in a non-pressurized red canister which aerosolizes finely divided solid particles: the aerosol fire extinguishing agent. The aerosol is self-generated by a combustion process of the solid aerosol-forming compound, activated by an activation device, also known as the starter.
The active substances of the DSPA aerosol are solid micro particles that fill the compartment completely and attack the combustion process of a fire at a chemical level. As a result, the flames are instantly knocked down and the energy removed from the fire.
DSPA TYPE , SHAPE AND SIZES
Fire suppression through aerosol generator is based upon volumetric spreading of micro powder in cloud form. Further for sensing fire and activation of generator & directing the extinguishing agent are carried in most effective and convenient way.
Hence DSPA Aerosol generators are supplied with various shape and size for different application and volume with solutions for activation.
INDUSTRY, OFFICE, OFFSHORE & ELECTRICAL PLANTS
DSPA s fixed extinguishing systems are ideal for applications such as
- Computer & server rooms
- Generator & Engine rooms
- Electrical cabinets and
- Compartments that contain critical (production) processes and threat.
MANUAL DSPA FOR FIRE FIGHTING
Uniquely for fire fighters, DSPA offers the DSPA 5, a portable knock down tool used for indoor fires. The DSPA 5 offers a solution for area difficult to access and where water can be arrange quickly. For example,
- basement fire give Flashovers and Backdrafts causing real dangers to fire fighter.
- Generator & Engine rooms
- A shortage of water often causes difficult logistical problems, especially when fighting large fires.
- Electrical signals from any type of fire, smoke and heat detectors
- Thermocord to carry fire energy from sensitive joints or routed through sensitive area.
- Sprinkles bulb type activation.
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Versatile applications
- Very efficient ( small amount )
- Very safe (not pressurized or toxic)
- Cost efficient ( no pipe work)