Fire Rated Light Partition (Gypsum partition)
Gypsum partition are lightweight, non-load bearing gypsum that provides fire-rated capacity typically used between adjacent walls .These gypsum separation walls components are steel studs & tracks,two layers of gypsum liner panels and aluminum clips attached to the gypsum panel. The separation walls provide a 2-hour fire protection and also serve as noise reduction between neighbouring units.
How It Works
is high to melt the aluminium clips on that side, it allows the burning side wall to separate from the unexposed side. This installation work as fire wall.
- Tested as per ASTM E 119 for 1 hour and 2 hours.
- Stud and track of tested dimension assembled as in tested certificate.
- Rockwool packed with compression.
- Gypsum board of 1 ply for 1 hr or two ply for 2 hrs. Joint sealed with firestop sealant.
- Gypsum board coated with intumescent paint of ASTM E 84/ UL723.
- Size 8 feet x 12 feet.
- Construction as per tested design
- Can be painted as per suitability